CLASFON PUBLIC NOTICE
The Christian Lawyers Fellowship of Nigeria hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the post of the National Executive Director of the Fellowship.
Prospective Candidate must:
- be a legal practitioner of not less than six years post- Call with a proven track record of organizational ability;
- be a Christian with good interpersonal relationships with all categories of people but not an ordained minister of the gospel in any denomination;
- be a person who has a calling to the vision and mission of CLASFON and a calling to be involved in a non-denominational or interdenominational work;
The National Executive Director shall:
- be the administrative head of the Secretariat of the Fellowship under the supervision of the National Secretary.
- report to the National Executive Committee and interface with all NEC members in the areas of their functions;
- carry out such responsibilities as shall be assigned to him by the National Executive Committee from time to time;
- in collaboration with the respective National officer be responsible for the effective coordination of the National office with the various regions and branches and to this effect shall on the approval of the President travel from time to time to visit and interact with the regions, directorates and branches including Law School and University Chapters and participate in their activities. (h) be an ex-officio member of the President-in-Council and the National Executive Committee;
- in cooperation with the National Financial Secretary be active in securing sponsorship, financial support in the collation of revenue from the regions, branches, individual members and others as well as in the sale of any product of the fellowship such as books and magazines within and outside the fellowship; and
- assist the Vice President in directing the National Conference Organizing Committee and collaborate, at the instance of the Vice President, with the local organizing committee of the Conference to ensure a very successful and effective National conference,
- carry out any responsibilities that shall be assigned to him/her by the National Executive Committee of the Fellowship.
Interested persons are to send their application letter along with a detailed CV and relevant credentials to email@example.com on or 30th September, 2020.
Femi David Ikotun, Esq.
National Appointment Secretary