RULE OF LAW AND GOOD GOVERNANCE
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The core mandate of the Directorate for Anti-Corruption,
Rule Of Law And Good Governance shall be to;
- Monitor governance at all levels including traditional
leadership, in Nigeria
- Ensure that it is in accordance with the rule of law,
accountability and the Constitution of the Land.
- Monitor the corruption index of governments in Nigeria at
all levels and issue a yearly Corruption index report of the
judiciary, legislature, executive and all other government and
public agencies in Nigeria.
- Monitor and appraise all efforts at anti-corruption fight in
Nigeria and advice the Fellowship where it needs to intervene
in any way.
- Recommend persons in the public and private sectors of
Nigerian society including the judiciary for CLASFON TRUE
SERVICE AWARD during the annual National Conferences based on
very verifiable criteria, irrespective of their religious
- Advise the Fellowship on issues of human rights, rule of
law, anti- corruption, development, etc that it should take
firm action on.
- Make inputs into national conference curriculum as pertains
to its activities.